EAPM Travel Awards
EAPM supports young researchers to visit the EAPM Annual Conferences. The EAPM wishes to strengthen young talents and to support their europewide networking.
Each award includes EUR 300 plus one year of EAPM membership and the registration fee to the conference of that year.
APPLICATION & INSTRUCTIONS 2021
please see below!
EAPM Travel Award 2021
The EAPM offers 10 travel awards to younger researchers.
An award including the amount of €300, a year of EAPM membership and the registration fee to the conference of that respected year will be presented to younger researchers who submit an abstract to the conference.
The forthcoming conference will be from June 2-5 in Vienna, Austria.
In order to be eligible for the award, the applicant should:
- be a young researcher, not older than 40 years of age
- submit an abstract to the EAPM conference
The applicant should submit an abstract to the EAPM conference
and send an email to the EAPM conference administration, with the attachment of ONE single pdf file with the following content:
- a motivational letter on why they would like to attend the conference.
- your abstract submitted to the conference. Please also quote your abstract number – if available it will be provided by the conference after you have submitted your abstract.
- a brief curriculum vitae (not more than one page).
Please name your email:
EAPM Travel Award 2021 (AND YOUR NAME)
Abstracts will be judged on the basis of scientific soundness, clinical relevance and originality. The award is given depending on the quality of the abstract. A review board will select.
Application deadline: 15th April 2021
send it to: