The EAPM Fellowship is a recognition for outstanding contributions in the field of psychosomatic research and/or assessment and treatment. The fellowship can be earned in the context of a postgraduate clinical and/or research focused training or awarded by the EAPM Fellowship Subcommittee based on outstanding clinical and/or scientific achievements.
- Being a paying EAPM-Member for at least four consecutive years following university graduation
- Has been or is currently an active contributor to the EAPM in the past four years through the following volunteer activities scope of at least 10 CP
- Service as chair, co-chair of a special interest group (2 CP each)
- Membership on a EAPM committee, subcommittee, or task force (1 CP each)
- Membership in the Executive Council of the EAPM (2 CP per election)
- National Coordinator (Advisory Board Member) (1 CP)
- Workshop attendance at annual EAPM meeting (1 CP each) e.g. Carus Master Class, clinical training workshop, mentoring
- Poster presentation at annual EAPM meeting (0.5 CP each)
- Best Poster Slam or best Poster Prize (0.5 / 1.0 CP)
- Oral presentation at annual EAPM meeting (1 CP each)
- Clinical or research internship hosted by an EAPM member (max. 5 CP) (1 month = 1 CP, 3 months = 2.5 CP, < 6 months = 5 CP)
- Special achievements in research or clinic in the field of PM/CL (max. 5 CP)
(please list your achievements for evaluation by the EAPM Fellowship
Subcommittee, contact details can be found on the EAPM homepage)
- Submit a one-page letter of motivation to the respective Advisory Board Member or any member of the Executive Council of the EAPM with CV (see homepage)
- The motivational letter should address the candidate’s contribution to the EAPM and/or the field of Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Be approved by both the respective Advisory Board Member and the EAPM Fellowship Subcommittee (JJ and AW would offer to take this position for a 1-2 year period)
- Fellowship candidates that full fill eligibility criteria will receive a certificate at the annual EAPM meeting.
- The fellowship has a validity of 10 years and should then be renewed by providing 10 CP again