How to become a member association
A National Society/Association which is active in the field of psychosomatic medicine or C-L psychiatry based in a European country wishing to become a Member shall submit an application to the Administrator of the EAPM on firstname.lastname@example.org. This application shall include a copy of its statutes translated into English, a declaration signed by its President that reports the number of its own members, and confirms that it is a society or association active in the field of psychosomatic medicine.
This application shall be approved by a simple majority of the EAPM Executive Council.
Advantages of EAPM National Society/Association Membership
- Regular correspondence concerning latest developments in CL Psychiatry, Integrated Care and Psychosomatic Medicine, EAPM newsletter
- Promotion of the relevant society/association and its events on the EAPM website and at the annual conferences.
- One member of the relevant society/association may be nominated to be part of the EAPM Advisory Board (including an annual meeting during the EAPM conference); this member must be an individual member of EAPM, too.
- Invitation to the General Assembly of the EAPM (one vote for one Society/Association)
- Reduced registration fee to the EAPM conferences
Annual Membership fee for EAPM National Society/Association Membership is 1 € per member of the relevant society/association. The Executive Council agreed on a minimum fee of 100 € per year.