- About EAPM membership and its advantages
- Join us and become a member!
- How to pay the membership fee?
We have 4 different types of EAPM membership:
- Regular Membership 120 Euro €/year (including an online subscription to the Journal of Psychosomatic Research (JPR)
- Regular Membership PLUS 165€/year (monthly print version of the JPR sent home plus online subscription of the JPR)
- Reduced Membership* 85 Euro €/year (including an online subscription to the Journal of Psychosomatic Research (JPR)
- Reduced Membership PLUS* 130€/year (monthly print version of the JPR sent home plus online subscription of the JPR)*
As a member
- Get online access to the Journal of Psychosomatic Research (including extended access to previous volumes of the journal)
- Get the print version of the Journal of Psychosomatic Research (Membership PLUS)
- Receive info about latest developments in European Psychosomatic Medicine, C-L Psychiatry and Integrated Care and the EAPM in our quarterly newsletter (EAPM News for members)
- Benefit from reduced conference fees for the annual meetings of EAPM and the American Academy of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry (ACLP)
- Participate in EAPM Special Interest Groups SIGs (or create your own) concerning relevant topics and developments in Psychosomatic Medicine, CL-Psychiatry and Integrated Care
- Help promote Liaison Psychiatry and Psychosomatics within Europe
- Above all, be part of the network of researchers and clinicians throughout Europe and the world
Each of our members had an individual reason for joining EAPM. Surely you get benefits like the ones mentioned above. But there might be something else that you may find in this European Society.
Above all, there is this interest in sharing, developing and strengthening ideas, standards, procedures, treatments and visions with other like-minded Europeans in the field where each of us spends so much time, passion and energy.
The EAPM Annual Meeting – our congress – is definitely the highlight of the year. Every year we travel in a different European city to a new, stunning location. Here, members meet and share their thoughts and insights in person and make decisions on how to make our vision of European Psychosomatic Medicine a reality.
Become a member now and fill in the online application:
The EAPM annual membership fee is valid for one calendar year. Unless you use SEPA, the European direct debit procedure, as your payment option, your JPR subscription, your access to the EAPM member area and your reduction of EAPM and ACLP conferences is directly connected with your payment status.
Below you find our Payment Options
If you have an European bank account you can profit from the direct debit procedure (SEPA). Your membership fee will be debited from your account annually and the debiting will be announced 2 weeks before. Through the direct debiting your access to the JPR is always valid. It is the most preferred payment method at EAPM.
Please click here to download the direct debiting EAPM SEPA form 2019, fill in and send it back to the EAPM administrator.
Please contact the EAPM administrator if you have any questions.
You have the option to use PayPal. Just follow the instructions; PayPal offers you to do an one-time-payment or a recurrent payment. Please use the orange UPDATE MEMBERSHIP BUTTON
You can also send money to the EAPM via PayPal using your PayPal account – “send money”- and typing in our EAPM email address.
If you have any questions, please just contact the administrator Isabel Winter.
You can pay with your creditcard/ debit card. Please use the orange UPDATE MEMBERSHIP BUTTON
If you want to do a bank tranfer; please use the orange UPDATE MEMBERSHIP BUTTON.
Alternatively, you can transfer the membership fee directly to our bank account:
Account holder: EAPM
Name of bank: BTV
IBAN: AT 771600000101194892
Bank für Tirol und Vorarlberg Aktiengesellschaft
Please make sure you quote your NAME and “EAPM” so that we are able to trace your payment. Any costs for bank transfer are to be charged to the member, not to the EAPM account!
Personal cheque in euros made payable to “Prof. Gerhard Schuessler EAPM”. Please do not send the cheque before your membership in the EAPM has been confirmed by our administrator (NEW MEMBERS ONLY). Please include your name and email address in case we need to contact you. Send your cheque to:
Prof. Gerhard Schuessler
Schöpfstr. 23a/ 2. Stock
To cancel your membership with the EAPM, send a written notice (by email) to the administrator of EAPM (Isabel Winter) before November 15th. Otherwise your membership continues automatically and you will be asked to pay your membership fee for the following year.